Exhibitors List 2011
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION, Republic of Kazakhstan
The Ministry of Environment Protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan provides management and inter-sectoral co-ordination in development and implementation of the state environment protection and nature management policy. The main objective of the Ministry is to improve the environment quality and achieve a good level in a sustainable social development.
Tengizchevroil is a Kazakhstan partnership that explores, develops, produces and markets crude oil, gas and sulfur. We pride ourselves in conducting our operations in accordance with the world-class safety and environmental standards.
The Tengiz field in Western Kazakhstan was discovered in 1979 and now is one of the world’s deepest producing super giant fields. In April 1993, Tengizchevroil LLP was formed between the Republic of Kazakhstan and Chevron Corporation. Current partners are: Chevron, 50 percent, KazMunaiGas, 20 percent; ExxonMobil, 25 percent and LukArco, 5 percent.
Tengiz is located on the 2,500 square kilometer (1,600 square mile) project license area which includes the super giant Tengiz field, the smaller but sizable Korolev field and several exploratory prospects.
The Tengiz and Korolev fields have potential for an estimated 750 million to 1.1 billion metric tons (6 billion to 9 billion barrels) of recoverable oil.
The Tengiz field is one of the world’s deepest developed super giant oil fields, with the top of the reservoir at about 4,000 meters (13,000 feet). Tengiz reservoir is 19 kilometers (12 miles) wide by 21 kilometers (13 miles) long. The oil column measures an incredible one mile thick.
- STEPNOGORSK PIPE PLANT "ARYSTAN", Kazakhstan
The Kazakh company Stepnogorsk Pipe Plant "Arystan"-is an investment project Polyplastic Group, which is a leader in the recycling of polyethylene pipe in the former Soviet Union.
LLP "STZ" Arystan, manufactures polyethylene pipe diameter from 20 to 1200mm. and sells corrugated pipe "Korsis" fittings (accessories for all sizes). Employees of companies offer their customers the most effective schemes of cooperation. Appreciating the unique properties of polyethylene, and based business producing modern pipes, other than reliability, durability and environmental friendliness, the company contributes to the quality of life, level of comfort and safety of people living in settlements of Kazakhstan and Russia.
We look forward to a mutually beneficial and long-term cooperation with enterprises of housing and communal services and construction industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The introduction of new technology and the application made in the Republic of high-performance polymer pipe products will contribute to the development of innovative housing in Kazakhstan.
- EISENMANN Anlagenbau GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
EISENMANN Environmental Technology offers the complete range of modern environmental engineering technology with plants and systems for exhaust air purification, water conditioning, waste water treatment, waste management, recycling and biogas.
- EIKOS, Kazakhstan
Rooted in 1990 Eikos Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of water treatment equipment. The Company manufactures over 200 types of equipment and standardized complexes of modular type, stationary and mobile, of any capacity for waste and natural water treatment, desalination and disinfection, as well as for water preparation. Scope of works of the Company includes the full spectrum of services: consultations, technologies’ development, design, manufacture, delivery spare parts, installation, commissioning, stuff training, guarantees and service. For 19 years of operation the Company has developed and put into operation over 720 projects in Kazakhstan, Russia, CIS countries and Far Abroad. The products’ quality of the Eikos Company is the rewarded with international prizes and awards.
- EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENT AGENCY, Denmark
In partnership with United Nations Environment Programme and United Nations Development Programme and UNEP DTIE
The European Environment Agency (EEA) is an agency of the European Union. Our task is to provide sound, independent information on the environment. We are a major information source for those involved in developing, adopting, implementing and evaluating environmental policy, and also the general public. Currently, the EEA has 32 member countries.
EEA's mandate is:
To help the Community and member countries make informed decisions about improving the environment, integrating environmental considerations into economic policies and moving towards sustainability
To coordinate the European environment information and observation network (Eionet)
- UNITED NATIONS ENVIRONMENT PROGRAMME, Switzerland Mission: To provide leadership and encourage partnership in caring for the environment by inspiring, informing, and enabling nations and peoples to improve their quality of life without compromising that of future generations.
- UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME, Slovakia The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the UN's global development network, an organization advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. UNDP in Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States is on the ground in 25 countries and territories in Central and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia.
UNDP works closely with national partners – supporting country needs and priorities that fall into UNDP’s areas of expertise: democratic governance, poverty reduction, environment and energy, incl. climate change, crises prevention and recovery, HIV/AIDS, gender, and capacity development.
This includes working closely with countries in the region to make sure that the Millennium Development Goals are achieved by 2015.
- GLOBAL WATER PARTNERSHIP is a non-governmental, non-profit oriented organization to support sustainable water resources management in developing countries
- CAREC – THE REGIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL CENTRE FOR CENTRAL ASIA
Expertise for a better Environment
- OECD/ Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, France The OECD is a unique forum where governments work together to address the economic, social and environmental challenges of globalization. The Organization provides a setting where governments can compare policy experiences, seek answers to common problems, identify good practices, and work to co-ordinate their domestic and international policies. Since the 1990s, the OECD has supported Eurasian transition economies to promote synergies between environment and economic goals, and thereby address a heavy environmental legacy. This support has been provided through the EAP Task Force (the Task Force for the Implementation of the Environmental Action Programme), established within the “Environment for Europe” process. Over the past two decades, OECD work at the regional and country level has driven environmental policy innovation and implementation in the partner countries, including on water-related issues. Some of the most recent results from this work will serve as background for discussions at the Astana Ministerial Conference. To learn more and download our products, please visit: www.oecd.org/env/eap.
- The Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe, Hungary
The Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe (REC) is an independent international organisation that was established in 1990 by Hungary, the United States and the European Commission. Today, this non-advocacy, not-for-profit organisation is legally based on a charter signed by over 30 governments and the EC.
The REC builds bridges between stakeholders and countries in addressing environmental challenges. Its work is currently implemented through 12 topic areas: biodiversity; climate change and clean energy; educational tools; environmental financing; environmental management; green transport; health and environment; law development, enforcement and compliance; local governance; participatory governance; the Sustainable Development Academy; and water management. Active in Central and Eastern European countries and beyond, the REC has its head office in Hungary, and offices throughout the region with a staff of close to 200 from some 30 nationalities.
- KAZFINSERVICE, JV (Finland/Kazakhstan) KazfinServise is a Kazakhstan-Finnish joint enterprise whose speciality is e.g. planning, equipment deliveries and construction with turn-key contracts of raw water and rain water plants, and community and industrial sewage water plants.
Shareholders of the company are:
Munai-Kamtu, Astana, responsible for building, installations and adapting eurostandards to the target country standards.
Latfin Service Finland Oy, Vantaa, Finland, responsible for contract jurisprudence, project coordination, special equipment and accessories, supervision and introduction.
Fenno-Water Ltd/ Helsinki, Finland, responsible for plant construction, equipment production, introduction and training of production personnel.
- MEMBRANE TECHNOLOGIES C.A., Kazakhstan Industrial and household units for desalting, decontamination and treatment of natural mineral water and wastewater. Design, manufacture, start-up operations, and maintenance. Application: to receive potable water, - non-chemical water conditioning (desalting) for power plants and boiler houses, - concentration of salt solutions, treatment of production and industrial water, - establishing of the treatment systems with a closed water cycle.
- VODECOFILTER, Kazakhstan
«WaterEcoFilter» LLP offers state-of-the-art high quality water treatment and disposal equipment.
Wellbore, river-derived and sea water treatment plants for process and potable water preparation.
Industrial and municipal waste water treatment plants:
- Desalination reverse osmosis plants.
- Membrane plants for high quality potable and process water preparation.
- Automatic deionizing, deironing and dechlorinating units.
- Boiler feed water treatment plants.
- Membrane distillation plants.
- Electrodeionizing units.
- UV plants for water decontamination.
- Electrolysis units for sodium hypochlorite production.
The plants can be supplied in container-type modular heated buildings.
- oily water;
- industrial water;
- storm water;
- municipal and utility waste water;
- recycling water systems for washing stations;
- sewage pumping stations.
- ALTYN-TET, Kazakhstan Construction of «Complex on processing and sorting of hard domestic wastes in Astana»
- IMABE ECO SERVICE, Spain/Russia
The LLC Imabe Eco Service is engaged in sale of Imabe Iberica equipment for processing and pressing of various waste fractions; processing of secondary raw material, development and delivery of sorting of solid household waste (SDW) plants.
- ENVIRO-CHEMIE GmbH, Germany/Russia An international company EnviroChemie GmbH, Germany, which comprises a few companies working in the field of waste water and water treatment, has been working in the Russian market for more than 10 years. EnviroChemie has implemented more than 80 projects in Russia. Waste water treatment plants have been built for such companies as: Brewery „Baltika”, “SAB Miller Kaluga”, milk processing factories “Danone”, “Ehrmann”, “Hochland”, automobile producing plant “Toyota”, packing producing plant “Stora Enso” and for many others. EnviroChemie designs waste water treatment plants also for factories in the Urals region, too.
A complex range of services is offered to our customers: evaluation of performance of a waste water treatment plant, fulfillment of pilot tests, design, supply and assembly supervision of waste water treatment plant, service works, reagents supply, preparation and approval.
- KAZGEOSYNTHETICA KGS, Kazakhstan
“KazGeoSintetika” LLP is the first domestic manufacturing enterprise specializing in implementation of the most modern, innovative and highly economical technological solutions on production and use of the modern geosynthetic materials in the various fields of construction sector of the country.
Range of GeoSyntetic materials use:
- ecological projects implementation,
- hydrotechnical engineering,
- road and railway construction,
- nature conservation and underground construction,
- soil erosion prevention and stabilization,
- Center “Cooperation for Sustainable Development” of the Republic of Kazakhstan», Kazakhstan Center “Cooperation for Sustainable Development” has been working since 2007. The main field of Center’s activity is organizing and conducting educational workshops and trainings. Leading international and Kazakh experts in the sphere of environmental protection help the representatives of the companies to achieve compliance with the environmental legislation of the RK, to interact effectively with the regulators, to improve environmental management on the enterprises.
Our Center has a sufficient experience in the field of educational workshops. Over the past three years we have taught more than 600 people from 70 different companies such as KMG, KazTransOil, Agip KCO, the PAC PetroKazakhstan, Lukoil etc.
Center makes every effort to raise awareness of Kazakh ecologists, technologists, engineers, lawyers, managers on environmental legislation, improvement of environmental management on enterprises, implementation of sustainable technologies to the practice of industrial production.
- ZVVZ-Enven Engineering, a.s., Czech republic ZVVZ-Enven Engineering, a.s., a member of ZVVZ Group, is a business-engineering company that plans, designs, delivers and installs plants for treatment of waste gases, to remove the solid and gaseous pollutants, plants for pneumatic transport of loose materials, machines for air-conditioning and ventilation of nuclear power stations, air-conditioning of buildings and ventilation of industrial workshops, mines, tunnels and underground.
Within its business activites it offers the following deliveries and services:
- Bag filters
- Electrostatic precipitators and mechanical separators
- Pneumatic transport of loose materials
- Conditioners, heat exchangers and spray cooling towers
- Equipment for air-conditioning, ventilation, also for nuclear power stations
- Fil1ter-ventilation devices and closing elements, also for nuclear power stations
- Processing of project documentation
- Turn-key implementation of plants
- Installation work
- Re1pairs and reconstructions of existing plants
- Services and consulting activities
- EDELVIKA, Ukraine JSC Firma "Edelvika" produces: materials of different purposes from composition of natural (cotton, flax) and synthetic fibers; clothes; filter-bags for dust and gas-cleaning aspiration systems used at the enterprises of nonferrous and ferrous metallurgy, cement and flour-grinding industry.
- ECOTECHPROJECT-PV, Kazakhstan/Ukraine LLC EcoTechProject-PV executes complete set of works of gas-treatment production and construction of gas-treating machines:
We provide services of construction design, re-equipment, mechanical engineering and metal-working industry modernization; integrated mechanization, computer-aided manufacturing design development; detailed engineering drawings of non-standardized equipment development; integrated design (form siting up to putting production facilities into operation).
- examination and upgrading out-dated equipment;
- basic and detailed engineering of gas-treatment machines;
- configuration, production and supply of electro filters, bag filters and other gas-treatment machines;
- construction design supervision, erection supervision works, start-up works;
- spare parts supply, gas-treatment machines repair, service maintenance.
- KAZAKHSTAN RUBBER RECYCLING, Kazakhstan
The Company processes waste tyres and mechanical rubber goods into rubber crumb of different fractions (0,6-1, 1-2,2-4, 4-6mm), textile and metal. The goods are produced on the German equipment MeWa Recycling.
Products are widely used for producing the following goods:
- injury-free covers for playgrounds,
- flooring and pavement covers in gyms and stadiums,
- traffic safety products,
- as addition to asphalt concrete in road construction.
- Human's Health Institute, Kazakhstan Human’s Health Institute is Secretariat of Youth Environmental Network in Central Asia, member of the Coordination Council of Kazakhstan Ecoforum of NGOs, member of the Public Council of the Ministry of Environmental Protection of Kazakhstan, member of the Public Council of the International Commission on Sustainable Development in Central Asia.
- GIZ (German Agency for International Cooperation)
Working efficiently, effectively and in a spirit of partnership, we support people and societies worldwide in creating sustainable living conditions and building better futures. The services delivered by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH draw on a wealth of regional and technical competence and tried and tested management expertise. Since 1 January 2011, GIZ has brought together under one roof the capacities and long-standing experience of three organisations: the Deutscher Entwicklungsdienst (DED) gGmbH (German Development Service), the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH (German technical cooperation) and Inwent – Capacity Building International, Germany. As a federal enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
- MASAT B.V., Kazakhstan Masat B.V. is a Kazakhstani engineering company, providing high technological “smart solutions” to meet the global modern environment challenges, including ecological and industrial monitoring; social, business and state security and safety systems; intelligent traffic management; municipality, logisctics, social services management.
The innovative product WayNet technological platform, developed by Masat B.V., has the international patent and has no analogues in the world. The solution is based on the state-of-the-art wireless sensor network system, providing real time data collecting, processing and management, and enabling effective predictive modeling. The WayNet technology might become an automation platform for the Kazakhstani unique state environmental monitoring system.
WayNet can be also successfully implemented in mining and oil and gas industries.
Masat BV is a member of the Free Economic Zone “Alatau” Innovation Technologies Park, having as well a polygon and a maintenance base in Almaty, and the rep office in Astana.
- World Health Organization WHO is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
What WHO is doing for climate and health
Climate change is a significant and emerging threat to public health, and changes the way we must look at protecting vulnerable populations.
The climate change and health workplan aims to:
For more information about WHO and Climate Change and Health Program, visit www.who.int .
- support health systems in all countries, in order to enhance capacity for assessing and monitoring health vulnerability, risks and impacts due to climate change
- identify strategies and actions to protect human health, particularly of the most vulnerable groups
- share knowledge and good practices
- SBM-GROUP LLC
Production by «UNILOS» ® is irreplaceable in situations when there is no way to connect to the central sewage network.
Technologies, applied for the equipment mainly aims at the life quality improvement, environment protection, and maintenance of good environmental situation.
Technology of deep biological treatment of waste waters is developed based on operation of local sewage water treatment plants of various types with engineering follow-up and elimination of numerous defects inherent for domestic and European sewage water treatment plants.
Main peculiarity of the company's products is the high level of utility fluids treatment (98-99%). This allows repeated implementation of the purified water (technical needs, watering the plants).
- MUNAY-ECOLOGY, Kazakhstan
Company Munay Ecology due to scientific potential of the well known research institutes, new technologies of such companies as BASF – The Chemical Company, Flottweg AG, Johann Rohrer GmbH, PALL Corporation, has become leading to introduce the implementation of new technologies for improvement of ecological situation in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The areas of Company’s activity:
• Improvement of Kazakhstan fuels quality
• Oil sludge processing
• Oil tanks cleaning
• Separation of solids and liquid
• Filtration and separation
- KST-WATER, Kazakhstan KST-Water supply, install and maintain water conditioning systems, wastewater treatment plants and water supply systems based on equipment from a worldwide top manufacturers. KST-Water is authorized dealer in Kazakhstan of the following companies: Amiad/Arkal (Filtration solutions, Israel), Bermad (Hydraulic control valves, Israel), Tefen (Dosing injectors pump, Israel), Netafim (Drip irrigation, Greenhouse technologies, Israel), Fairbanks Morse (Pumps, USA), TrojanUV (UV Treatment plants, Canada), Viqua (UV Filtration, Canada), EcoWater (Water filtration systems, USA). KST-Water provides a wide range of filters for household, commercial and industrial sectors, in addition offering dosing injector pumps and greenhouse solutions.
- KBASD, Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Business Association for Sustainable Development – is a coalition of 19 industrial enterprises and consulting companies united by a shared commitment to sustainable development in the Republic of Kazakhstan via the three pillars of economic growth, ecological balance and social progress. Goals: The main goal is to help strengthen the role of industry in promoting environmentally efficient projects, technological innovations and the principles of corporate social responsibility. Priorities: - To promote the business leadership as a creative force for social development, - To promote a constructive dialogue among business, government and public organizations, - To demonstrate industry progress and share experience in the field of nature and subsurface resources use. Main activity types: - Representation and advocacy of its members’ interests, - Information distribution, - Training
- Kaz Ecoforum The national network of Kazakhstan non-governmental organizations realizing their activity in the sphere of environmental protection and sustainable development has representatives in all Kazakhstan regions
Mission: Nature conservation, protection and restoration for the sake of all living. Consolidation of public efforts to provide sustainable life of the present and future generations
- Public participation
- Environmental education
- Environmental protection and restoration
- Ecotourism development
- ECOM PA the scientific approach and the use of professional techniques for plant care, you can save the green fund and save considerable funds.
On the basis of the research, carried out within the next ten years, we identified possible ways of reducing the negative impact on the green areas and the prevention of threats to their death.
We have developed and implemented the following activities:
- Analysis of quality of planting material in nurseries and from suppliers
- Drawing up long-term and short-term forecasts for the development of phyto-pathological situations.
- Development of the system of sanitary-and-recreational activities in forests cities and parks.
- Provide advice and practical assistance to the forestry and nurseries.
- Diagnostics of diseases of the tree species and mapping areas of the city with the indication of the lesion of plants.
- Training and raising qualification of specialists in the field of landscaping and phytopathology.